Matera Environmental Skip Bin Hire – Terms & Conditions
1. Submitting Orders: Submitting a purchase order to the website constitutes an offer to enter into a contract for the provision of refuse bin services with Matera Environmental (WA) Pty Ltd trading as Matera Environmental. On receipt of confirmation of that order, you will be bound by a contract to purchase the services requested in the purchase order, subject to your rights to cancel or vary the order set out in clause 12 of these terms and conditions. You must be 18 years of age to purchase services using the website, and Matera Environmental reserves the right to decline orders on that basis.
2. Terms: Matera Environmental will supply services to you on these terms only (as may be amended from time to time). The only circumstance where any variation to these terms will apply is where Matera Environmental has expressly agreed in writing to that variation. If there is any conflict with other terms of trade, these terms will take priority over any other terms of trade.
3. Price: The price of the goods or services is that stated on the website at the time of acceptance of your purchase order, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Matera environmental. The prices include goods and services tax (“GST”). All prices are stated in Australian dollars. All prices include the cost of delivery, removal of bins, and disposal of waste. Prices quoted are based on the information which you submit to the website, and Matera Environmental reserves the right to vary prices if that information is incorrect.
4. Payment: Payment is to be made before delivery of the skip bin. Credit Card details will be retained until the Hire Contract of the skip bin has been completed. All payment methods accepted; a. Credit Card b. PayPal c. Direct Deposit d. Cash Credit Card details will be retained until the Hire Contract of the skip bin has been completed in case of any additional fees and charges.
5. Additional Charges: You are responsible for paying Matera Environmental directly for any additional fees incurred for; a. incorrect waste, prohibited items, or excess weight. b. Overfilled bins may require sorting and/or unloading to ensure they comply with transport requirements. Any action will be at the sole discretion of the Supplier’s driver and may incur a fee. c. The Hirer shall indemnify Matera Environmental from costs should bins be ordered and delivered and subsequently not be required by the Hirer or the specific drop off location offered by the Hirer in the opinion of Matera Environmental’s driver be deemed to be unsafe or inaccessible. Matera Environmental may claim the portion of the service already provided to the Hirer as a Futile Service Charge see Table 1. d. Matera Environmental reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee for excessive amounts of paint, plaster, granite, and other such products disfiguring the exterior or interior of the bins. e. In the event of a non-approved use and/or relocation of the bins by the Hirer, Matera Environmental reserves the right at all times at access the site to remove or recover the bins and charge the Hirer for: i. Any damages to Matera Environmental’s bins; ii. Any expense incurred in recovering and/or removing the bins. f. Travelling time may be charged when the time and distance exceed those normally allowed for in the agreement. Matera Environmental will notify the Hirer when confirming the hire. g. An additional charge may be incurred when clear and/or safe access is not available to the Supplier’s driver when delivering or removing bins, resulting in Matera Environmental’s driver needing to wait until the access problem is rectified. h. The Hirer shall indemnify Matera Environmental from any damage to property caused in the execution of the delivery or removal of bins when clear access has not been made available by the Hirer. i. A longer rental period may be incurred if the location selected by the Hirer subsequently proves to be inaccessible due to weather conditions. j. The Hirer shall indemnify Matera Environmental from damage caused to truck tyres should the Hirer or their representative instruct the Supplier’s driver to drive over objects that may reasonably be considered to have contributed to such damage.
||$22.72 excl GST per mattress
||$27.27 excl GST per bottle
||$45.45 excl GST per Battery
||$22.72 excl GST per tyre
||$109.09 excl GST per tyre
|Wait and Load (1 Hour Skip Truck)
||$90.90 excl GST per hour
|Wait and Load (1 Hour Hook Truck)
||$138.18 excl GST per hour
Futile Service Charges
|Front Lift General
||70% of service charges
|Front Lift Cardboard / Mixed Recycling
||100% of service charges
||$45.45 excl GST per service
|Skip / Hook Bin
||$136.36 excl GST per service
6. Delivery: Matera Environmental will endeavour to deliver refuse bins on the agreed delivery dates to the Hirer’s nominated address. However, Matera Environmental will not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel any order or part order. Delivery of bins to a third party nominated by the Hirer is deemed to be delivery to the Hirer for the purpose of this agreement. The failure of Matera Environmental to deliver shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated. Matera Environmental shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever due to the failure by Matera Environmental to deliver the bins (or any part of them) promptly or at all.
7. Refunds: Matera Environmental will provide a full refund of fees paid in respect of: any services provided not being substantially the same as the services requested in the purchase order, provided you notify Matera Environmental of the request for refund within 2 working days of the scheduled delivery date for the service and subject to confirmation of the failure, delay or substantially incorrect service by Matera Environmental.
8. Use of Bins: While refuse bins are in your possession, you will not: a. light fires in the bin; or b. place or allow to be placed into the bin any liquids or any explosive, toxic, dangerous, hazardous or noxious materials including but not limited to asbestos, acids, solvents, minerals, greases or liquid concrete; or c. fill any bin higher than the top of its sides and in such a manner as to prevent spillage of material from the refuse bin either while stationary or in transit; or d. move any bin without Matera Environmental’s consent.
9. Retention of title: Matera Environmental’s bins remain the property of the Matera Environmental at all times. a. The Hirer shall indemnify Matera Environmental from any loss or damages to Matera Environmental’s bins while in the Hirer’s care. b. The Hirer shall not remove, deface or cover up identifying marks, nor shall the Hirer cause to remove the bins from their initial location without prior approval from the Supplier.
10. Risk: You will be liable to Matera Environmental for any damage to refuse bins, which occurs while in your possession, as stated in clause 5.e, subject to fair wear and tear.
11. Access and Ground Conditions: You will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for the delivery, placement, and removal of the bin. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface, and you should, therefore, take steps to protect surfaces (e.g., paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery. Additional fees may be incurred, as stated in clause 5.g & 5.h.
12. Order Cancellation and Variation: You will be entitled to cancel or vary an order provided that Instant Waste Management receives notice of variation or cancellation no less than 2 working days before the delivery date under the order. Any other alteration to your order will be granted at Matera Environmental’s sole discretion and subject to payment of reasonable costs. In the event an order is cancelled by Matera Environmental, the customer will receive a full refund of any monies paid in advance for the cancelled order.
13. Disputes: Queries/Disputes relating to invoices and/or statements received by the Account Holder should be reported to Matera Environmental’s office within seven (7) days of receipt of said invoices and/or statements. The Hirer shall contact Matera Environmental, within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery to site, should the bins not match the specifications confirmed on the order.
14. Limitation of Liability: The liability of Matera Environmental for any claim, damages, loss, or expense related to the supply of services is limited to the cost paid by you for those services except where statute expressly requires otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Matera Environmental will not be liable in any event whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person.
15. Force Majeure: Matera Environmental will not be liable for any failure or delay in complying with any obligation imposed by these terms if the failure or delay arises directly from any circumstance beyond Matera Environmental’s control, including without limitation fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, insurrection, sabotage, industrial disputes, transportation, embargo, changes in the law, delays or disruption by government or government agencies.
16. Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (the “Act”): If you are a consumer under the Act and you are acquiring or holding yourself out as acquiring services for a business purpose, the Act will not apply. Subject to this clause, nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your rights as a consumer under the Act.
17. Changes to Terms and Conditions: Matera Environmental may alter these terms at any time by placing notification that the terms have been revised on the website. By continuing to access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
18. Waiver: If at any time Matera Environmental does not enforce any of these terms or grant you time or other indulgence Matera Environmental will not be construed as having waived that term or its rights to later enforce that or any other term.
19. Severability: If any portion of these terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
21. Security Policy: When Purchasing from Matera Environmental Our customer’s credit card information is never stored on our website. The payment gateway provides this sensitive information directly over to the payment processor, which in our case, would be Eway and Paypal. All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. For further information