Matera environmental Policy
Matera Environmental is committed to ensuring the utmost customer satisfaction and the safety of every staff member, client, and the environment. To achieve this goal, we maintain and adhere to strict policies covering every aspect of customer service and the environment. We also follow the strict guidelines set by the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Department of Australia.
Please click on the expandable buttons below for a better understanding and comprehensive review of the Matera Environmental policy.
Standards of service you can expect from Matera Environmental.
We will commit to the following standards of service
- Respond to telephone messages on the day of receipt
- Respond to general correspondence and facsimiles within (1) working day of receipt
- Respond to emails within (24) hours
Vehicles and Staff
- Matera Environmental will provide a replacement vehicle if a breakdown occurs, so not to interrupt production levels and maintain contract obligations with clients
- Matera Environmental will ensure all operators are licensed appropriately
- Matera Environmental will ensure that all staff undertake a safety induction before they work on site
Customer Service Complaints Register
A Customer Service Complaints register will be maintained by Matera Environmental to enable clients to provide feedback on quality of service provided by Matera Environmental.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matera Environmental is committed in protecting the health and safety of all personnel employed, as well as those visiting our organisation, with utmost importance. Wherever we deem practical through risk management, we will eliminate or reduce any working conditions that may cause illness or injury. Matera Environmental’s aim is to achieve an incident free organisation by ensuring Occupational Health and Safety is our top priority.
- Provide employees with effective training in OHSE
- Encourage employees to achieve a safe workplace and to consider the Health and Safety of all fellow workers
- Encourage employees to clearly identify risks, and where appropriate to eliminate or control them
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees
- Provide all safety and protective equipment for all working conditions
- Ensure that safety inspections/audits are conducted regularly, and promptly act on matters needing attention
- Ensure that appropriate first aid and injury facilities are available for all injuries
- Ensure that resources are made available to comply with relevant acts and regulations
- Promptly investigate all accidents/incidents and take action when needed
- Promote the efficient use of energy, reduction of environmental degradation and recycling of materials in our activities
- Maintain all mobile plant equipment in an optimal state and replace equipment at regular intervals, ensuring best practice with respect to operator ergonomics, noise, emissions and fuel consumption
- Maintain environmental management systems which recognise standards including IOS 14001
- Assess environmental risks and implement risk management programs to continually improve our systems and procedures
- Report regularly on environmental performance and take action where needed
- Periodically review this policy and environmental management system